Pioneer Park Task Force
The Pioneer Park Task Force was created in the early 1990s to address the problems of the encroaching Medical Corridor into their community. When the medical community and neighborhood established themselves, the task force evolved into a resource for civic/community communication and many projects were completed. The task force was revived after an inactive period and has since added a private neighborhood website for instant communication to connected neighbors, revised its name and boundaries and now produces a quarterly neighborhood newsletter.
The purpose of the task force will be to collectively work for neighborhood improvement, promote neighborhood communication, spirit and pride, foster social interaction within the neighborhood and provide a forum for city neighborhood interaction.
- MAY 16, 2017 HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
- Meeting Schedule: Bi-Monthly Jan., Mar., May, July, Sept., Nov.,
- Meeting month date/time: Third Tuesday at 7:00 p.m
- Meeting location: McKinley School cafeteria, north door entrance.
- https://pioneermckinleydistrict.nextdoor.com (neighborhood secure)
- Chairperson -
- Secretary - Lue Ponich
- Co-Secretary - As appointed
- January 2015 *November 2016 Minutes
- May 2015 *January 2017 Minutes
- August 2015 *March 2017 Minutes
- September 2015 *May 2017 Minutes
- November 2015 *July 2017 Minutes
- January 2016 *September 2017 Minutes
- March 2016 Newsletter
- March 2016 Minutes
- May2016 Minutes
- July 2016 Minutes
- September 2016 Minutes
North Elevation Neighborhood Plan
Pioneer Park By-Laws
Pioneer Park Neighborhood Task Force Area Map